Juggling life through a bi-polar lens. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Mostly trying to tread water in the middle. Creating a likeness to a normal life. Whatever "normal" is...

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Decoupage Christmas

I must say, I don't think 3D decoupage cards look as good as drawn or stamped cards. But they are soooo relaxing to do! And when I saw this design I'm afraid I couldn't resist it. It's so cute. I might send the card to my dad, as he always prefers a religious card for Christmas....


What d'you think?

6 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Yes it is that time!

Dxx

Stardust said...

Totally beautiful! Your dad should be very pleased. :)

Feronia said...

That is really lovely. I love the colours.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Very pretty. What do you use to give it the 3d affect?

Timaree said...

I think it looks wonderful. I've started, just started thinking about Christmas cards and what to paint for one. I'm figuring once I paint my "masterpiece" lol, I'll just print off copies for my family who are the main recipients. I hope your dad appreciates the handmade quality of this one.

Julie said...

It's a lovely card Helena, your Dad will love it.