Juggling life through a bi-polar lens. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Mostly trying to tread water in the middle. Creating a likeness to a normal life. Whatever "normal" is...

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Blogger problems



Currently, Blogger won't upload any photo's on this blog, or my others. I've no idea why. I've tried everything suggested in their 'help' section. 

I've posted my latest journal pages and ATCs on my Facebook page, so if you're on facebook, please have a look; 'friend' me if you haven't already :)

Blogger has been doing this for weeks.

If any of you have any advice, please let me know!!!

Helena
xx


3 comments:

Di said...

Hi there my little friend!

There is a known, and as yet unresolved problem with Blogger. Am wondering if you use Firefox or even IE? Try switching to Google Chrome - free to download if you don't already have it - and it should work like a dream.

It's a 'reet pain in the bum' and goodness knows when it's gonna be sorted out but this is one way round it.

Hugs, Di xx

Molly the Airedale said...

That's awful! Bad Blogger! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Beanie Mouse said...

I was just going to say what Di said - could be the way you "get in" to blogger. Do you have Mozilla Firefox browser thing? Try getting into google on there and then going to Blogger.