Juggling life through a bi-polar lens. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Mostly trying to tread water in the middle. Creating a likeness to a normal life. Whatever "normal" is...

Monday 9 June 2014

Bluebells


 Spring was early this year! There is a little patch of woodland about a 10 minute drive from here. There is a part of it away from the 'official visitor paths' which we always try to visit because of the bluebells. Here is a short video I took of them. I love the birdsong on this!

The bluebells went back a long way...
 
 
 -no special effects tweaking here, the sun did it for me!

And Kevin caught me-

The bluebells always have such a gorgeous scent!

 
ps- is this font too small? 

**** *** **** *** **** ***
Love, tea & cake,  
Helena

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The bluebells are absolutely gorgeous!
The font is fine with us.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Stunning! looks like a great place to enjoy the birds, blowers and outside!

CherryPie said...

I missed the bluebells this year. Thank you for sharing yours :-)

Maggie May said...

Your bluebell pictures are exquisitely beautiful.
Maggie x

Nuts in May

Stan said...

Beautiful bluebells!

Everycat said...

What a beautiful blue they are, I love bluebells. I could lie down in a bluebell wood listening to birdsong as a career I think.

Jane xx
& Mungo

Tammie Lee said...

I see this post is from last year, but how beautiful! I look forward to flowers. Thanks for sharing how you sharpen your pencils.