Juggling life through a bi-polar lens. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Mostly trying to tread water in the middle. Creating a likeness to a normal life. Whatever "normal" is...

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Alternative therapy.

Oh dear!
I made a lovely card for someone, but forgot to take a photo of it before I sent it out!
Oops!
Oh well.
You'll just have to look at Fluffy and her glorious toes again instead.


Just look at those toes.
And they are really cheesy.
Mmm.
Warm cheesy cat toes.
Scrumptious.

She always gives me a weird look when I'm admiring her toes,
and does a chortling sound...

"Brrwwwwwtt?"

"What ARE you doing, woman?"

"?????"
"Sigh........."
"Oh, leave her to it. I'm too tirrrreddd.........."

There.
I feel better for that.
Hope you do too.

9 comments:

Julie said...

I know just what you mean! Gorgeous puss cat!

DILLY said...

Fluffy be luvly pwinsessy cat.

Feronia said...

What a sweetie :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Fluffy, you are a very pretty kitty! We love your toes. too.

Dragonstar said...

Sweet Fluffy! Love her expressions.

I've not been over for a bit - visiting somehow turned into a chore, and i've been away from a lot of my friends. Really trying to get back into things because I miss you all.

Those decoupage cards are gorgeous. They look really complicated and expensive. Are they hard to put into envelopes? I must try some.

L. Alida said...

Oh fluffy is so beautiful! She looks so happy. Our kitties do calm us a bit, don't they? Sometimes when Toeshee is being naughty I just have to giggle. He cheers me up with his antics. (until he draws blood of course) :)
It is chilly and dreary here today. I so wish we could get together over a cup of tea and cake! I think of you so often, since I have started visiting with you.
I hope you have been having a happy week! E-mail me if you want to vent and chat.
Hugs,
Lorianna

Mrs Mac said...

Julie,

She is gorgeous isn't she? But she has been losing weight so I have to be careful when I cuddel her: not too much padding.


Feronia,

:) yep! She always makes me feel relaxed. Who could look at her like htat and feel wound up?


Angel and Kirby,

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves her toes! My partner thinks I'm weird! LOL!


Dragonstar,

Don't apologise, silly! Sometimes there isn't enough time to blog, visit AND live a life! I am finding it hard to get back into a routine of blogging and visiting too. I hope it clicks soon. Nice to see you again! I think I'll do another post about decoupage as I've received quite a few questions on them...


Lorianna,

Thank you so much! Yes I wish we were all nearer. I'm sure we would all get on so well and soon put the world to rights over tea and cake :) and lots of cat cuddles to share too. Heaven!

Patrice said...

love those paws 'n toes!!

A fab kitty - so much personality!!

I've done joined up now... see you soon.

Mrs Mac said...

Patrice-

thanks!!! I knew you'd appreciate her toes! LOL! :)