Juggling life through a bi-polar lens. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Mostly trying to tread water in the middle. Creating a likeness to a normal life. Whatever "normal" is...

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Well guess what I've gone and forgotten THIS time?!!!!

Oh boy! You really are a great lot, you know. Thank you for so many comments after my last navel-gaze. OK that sounds like I am making light of it, but I'm not really. I really do appreciate your words and I hope I've taken some of it on board. There is a lot of wisdom out there! And a lot of kindness, too....

*** *** *** *** *** ***


So! What did I forget this time?
Well, I was off to my mum's from Saturday midday-ish till Monday evening.
I took with me-

  • some craft stuff (she is getting interested.... slowly.... dipping her toe in.... just.... about..... I'll get her, you see if I don't!);
  • extra clothes;
  • washbag;
  • book;
  • camera;
  • umbrella (the original one, not the one we bought when I thought I had lost this one -and then lost that one the other week. Ahem.)

Any guesses what I left behind?
Scroll down to see if you were right...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
if you said "THE BLASTED CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then congratulations, you're psychic.
And hence the gap above is not filled with pictures.

HURRUMPFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Luckily, Luvbug has a camera so I'll take some photo's of some stuff I made and post those.
They won't be as good because my camera is better than his, but I bought his as a present and he bought me mine, so less said about quality difference the better. Ahem.

By the way, re some of the other things on the list-

  • I didn't forget the umbrella because I forgot I had it and so left it safely in my overnight bag when we went out for a walk. In the rain.
  • And I didn't forget my book because my mum mistook my showing it to her in a "hey I'm reading this, it's really good!" kind of way as a "would you like this book?" kind of way. Now SHE is reading it.
  • And oh, actually yes, I left the crafty stuff behind as well. The camera was in the same bag. Oops.

I'm not getting any better, am I? =)

8 comments:

Julie said...

I'm confused! :o)) I hope you had a good visit despite leaving your craft things and camera behind.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I have been told that you should not worry if you loose your keys or leave your supplies at home. That is normal. If you can not remember what to do woth the keys or supplies, then you should worry!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

THis made my mum laugh tonight.. Thats all quite what she does.. Sounds ike it was a good weekend.. Hugs GJ xx

Feronia said...

If you had a good time, why worry about what got left behind! I am getting forgetful too, though...walk with great determination from one room to the next and then think, "Why did I come in here...?" !!!

i beati said...

darn mine has no viewfinder..but I point anyhow hahaha

Sandi McBride said...

Having a senior moment? Ummm...am I telling or asking? Darn it, my memory was just here, too!
Sandi

Mrs Mac said...

:)

thanks everyone!

Shirley said...

How funny! That's the kind of thing I would do too!