Apologies for lack of posts!! We're actually meant to be away at the moment, in the New Forest, but I had tummy tantrums :( so we've postponed it till next month now. Hey ho! I'm still not quite right. But I promise to catch up with visiting all your blogs soon!
I've made a few cards, but can't show them here as they're on their way to people who might log on here and see them early. (Oonagh, Bill, you'll have to wait and see. Haha.)
I have taken on a couple of big orders and some for Christmas cards (AARGH! I DID IT! I SAID THE "C" WORD IN AUGUST! - I dooo so apologise...)
Well this got me thinking about putting together little packs of assorted Christmas cards for people, a real mixture, but all hand made, all different. Sometimes cards for "special" people are really expensive and if you need more than a handful it can really add up. So how about a whole pack of "special" cards at less than £3 per card? Any takers? Here is what I've come up with:
no two packs exactly the same;
all to contain one each of the following + 2 others:
- "Penny Black" hedgehog (of course!)
- 3D medallion decoupage
- religious (serious/arty, e.g. hand drawn Madonna and Child)
- religious (cute)
- (I'm not specifying the other 2 as I'm getting some new stamps next month!!!)
Price to be:
- UK: £16 + £2.75 postage by recorded delivery
- Ireland: E18.50 + E7.50 for intn'l signed-for delivery
- USA: USD25 + USD10 for intn'l signed-for delivery
- other currencies please contact me!!!
- **payment by sterling cheque or PayPal**
How/when to order and pay:
- If you'd like a pack please let me know as soon as possible. I'd like to have them all done and sent by the end of October!
- -Leave a comment here or email me.
- When the cards are ready, I'll email you and let you know; if you still want to go ahead, only then will I send a PayPal invoice if that's how you're paying.
- If you have a favourite verse or poem etc., let me know and I'll print it on the inside.
- All proceeds to Miss Fluffy Vet's Bill!!!! LOL!
Lastly, here are some examples of Christmas cards I made last year: