Juggling life through a bi-polar lens. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Mostly trying to tread water in the middle. Creating a likeness to a normal life. Whatever "normal" is...

Saturday 1 August 2009

More pootling...

Off to my mum's in a minute. Thought I'd pop in and post a few pic's of what I've done this week...

(Holographic embossing powder over multi-coloured ink, this next one:)
Next week I'm going to revamp my shop. I'll be putting all these in it, so if you'd like them, you can pop along and get them!!! It's set up with PayPal, which takes any currency. I'll also be adding all the 3D decoupage ones I've been doing. Seriously, I hope they sell because it will help with Fluffy's vet bill!!!! I am wondering whether to open an Etsy shop, too. I'll have to look into it further....

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'll not be back till Monday.

8 comments:

i beati said...

I've got my money ready . Listen be sure to put together a big birthday and every day whimsy group for me in future - maybe 30-50 cards lady bugs hedgies, igs, cats in sweaters that say I luvu kangas giraffes.you know..Your use of orchid and lavenders is superb. I wish we were sitting for hours and dishing and creating what fun sanyd

i beati said...

I use 10 or more cards per month for friends etc. love you kids

these cards have more depth than earliers- it's the mix of different textures I love and your special eye and hand sandy

Sandi McBride said...

I really love your cards...you're a talented lady, for sure!
Sandi

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I love your animals. The cats and hedgehogs are so cute.

Feronia said...

These are gorgeous, Helena! If you decide to open at Etsy shop, email me, because I am thinking of opening one too!

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous cards again Helena and lovely colouring, love the papers and design, just beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Shirley said...

They are all just so beautiful! You really do have the artist touch!!

Miri said...

These cards are beautiful, love your colourful images :)