Juggling life through a bi-polar lens. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Mostly trying to tread water in the middle. Creating a likeness to a normal life. Whatever "normal" is...

Wednesday 11 April 2012

******LOOK!!******* Grab this bargain while you can!

I recently bought this book for 1p, brand new!

The postage was £2.80. It only took a couple of days to arrive and was spotless; it was even sealed in cellophane.


By The Batch: Creative Cards, Postcards, Envelopes & More by Judi Kauffman 
 Published 2006, 128 pages, usual price USD19.95 or GBP12.99

I'd really recommend it to anyone looking for some inspiration with card and stationery making, if you are a bit bored and want to see something different, getting back to creating, no 'Magnolia', no ribbons, die cuts and bought embellishments ;)

If you follow the link you'll be able to flick through a few pages online to see if it appeals.
 LINK: But hurry- as I type they have only 2 copies left!!!

It's on Amazon, but it's a MarketPlace trader, not Amazon themselves.

Good luck!

5 comments:

Di said...

Oh Helena - wish you could have seen the little cloud of dust here just now! I ordered one too - thanks so much for the heads up :)

Sssh, working on a card for Dilly here...........I gather she's partial to pink? Snort, snort!

Love, Di xx

Blue said...

Saw this earlier, and yes I've ordered one too - no promises you'll get home-made cards in the future but ...

Diane x

Mrs Mac said...

HUrray! I'm thrilled you managed to get them!!!

Di said...

Book arrived, and it's great! Thanks again for the tip off!

Also, keep Dilly away from my blog :) A double death knocked me sideways so I haven't managed to send Dilly's card off yet but it's on my blog today as production kinda came to a halt on other things I had planned :(

Di
xx

Mrs Mac said...

I'm glad you've both gone for it!
Di- sorry about your news, have emailed you ))hugs((