Juggling life through a bi-polar lens. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Mostly trying to tread water in the middle. Creating a likeness to a normal life. Whatever "normal" is...

Monday 21 May 2012

a few more cards

Continuing my update on cards I've made quite recently.


I made the 'toppers' for most of these last year; the images are from 'Lily Of The Valley' I think, and came free with a magazine as uncoloured images ready to colour and cut out.

I made these cards just after Scooter was ill at the beginning of this month, when I was first staying up nights with him. That first night, it helped me focus on something else.

Luvbug took most of these with him to Ireland, where his mum bought most of them, and kept others to sell on. This greatly helps with materials, and paid for the online art course I signed up for; thanks, Mrs M!

First a few more stitched cards-





Now the LOTV ones.
I love this first one, it was one of my favourites.








I kept back this next one and sent it to my cousin, Emma, last week for her b'day:


This one is a little different but because of the many metal brads it's heavy and, as unsuitable for youngsters, I kept it back from the pile that was to be sold....


Here's the pile that went to Ireland.

Still a few more to post....
next time!


**** *** **** *** **** ***
Love, tea & cake,  
Helena

1 comment:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are very creative. THey are beautiful.